Who we are?
We are a group consisting of some medical and nursing students, some teachers, and some nurse and also medical staff. We want to help students who have moved out of our state to study. And we want to help people who are not aware of the health problems caused by language. So, connect with NURSING KNOWLEDGE and take useful news, information and topics based on Medical and Nursing related with proper guide in Bengali language.
We thought we would start this type Web-Blog in January’2020 and succeeded in August’2020.
Our mission is to create an ongoing dialogue around how to overcome the language problems for studying. And people who could not be health conscious because of language problems.
Who’s behind “NURSING KNOWLEDGE”:
All the articles, news, reports, and other published content are produced by the NURSING KNOWLEDGE editorial team backed by our research team.
Meet Our Team
1. Mr.MILAN PARIKHA (Founder, Admin, B.Sc Nursing)
2. Miss.TINKU PATRA (Govt. GNM Nursing Govt. Staff)
3. Miss.MOM PATRA (GNM Nursing)
4. Miss.MAMPI PARIKHA (GNM Nursing)
5. Mr.SANJOY DAS MAHANTA (GNM Nursing)
6. Miss.PRIYANKA DEY (M.Sc Nursing)
7. Mr.MRINAL KANTI SENAPATI (B.Sc Nursing)
8. Mr.AVIJIT CHATTERJEE (MD-GENERAL MEDICINE)
9. Mr.RAHUL PATRA (B.Sc Nursing)
10. Mr.SUBHAJIT DUTTA (B.Sc Nursing)
And thanks to all my friends who supporting me.
Also, grateful thanks to Mr.FALGUNI GHOSH (DIGITAL MARKETER, YouTuber & BLOGGER) for supporting, and helping to create this Web-Blog.