Who we are?
We are a group consisting of some medical and nursing students, some teachers, and some nurse and also medical staff. We want to help students who have moved out of our state to study. And we want to help people who are not aware of the health problems caused by language. So, connect with NURSING KNOWLEDGE and take useful news, information and topics based on Medical and Nursing related with proper guide in Bengali language.
We thought we would start this type Web-Blog in January’2020 and succeeded in August’2020.
Our mission is to create an ongoing dialogue around how to overcome to language problems for studying. And people who could not be health conscious because of language problems.
Who’s behind “NURSING KNOWLEDGE”:
All the articles, news, reports, and other published content are produced by the NURSING KNOWLEDGE editorial team backed by our research team.
Meet Our Team
2. Miss.TINKU PATRA (Govt. GNM Nursing Staff, Completed from St.Thomas School of Nursing)
3. Miss.MOM PATRA (GNM Nursing 2nd Year)
4. Miss.MAMPI PARIKHA (GNM Nursing 2nd Year)
5. Mr.SANJOY DAS MAHANTA (GNM 1st Year)
6. Miss.PRIYANKA DEY (M.Sc Nursing -1st Year from IPGMER,KOLKATA)
7. Mr.MRINAL KANTI SENAPATI (B.Sc Nursing 1st Year)
8. Mr.AVIJIT CHATTERJEE (MD-GENERAL MEDICINE from Bankura Sammilani Medical College)
9. Mr.RAHUL PATRA (B.Sc Nursing 1st Year)
10. Mr.SUBHAJIT DUTTA (B.Sc Nursing 2rd Year)
And thanks to all my friends who supporting me.
Also grateful thanks to Mr.FALGUNI GHOSH (DIGITAL MARKETER, YOUTUBER & BLOGGER) for supporting, and helping to create this Web-Blog.